The Customer Life Time Value Postulate:
- What is one customer’s value to a business, and what should a business be ready to pay to earn the said customer?
- It all boils down to a postulation called “Customer Life Time Value” (CLTV), which is used to narrate the estimated value of one customer, to a business.
- It is essentially the average amount of money made over the lifespan of an average customer, discounted by future Cash Flows.
- The higher the value, the higher the Marketing Budget can be to acquire each customer.
- This is not only a crucial concept to understand in business, but also for investors that are looking to put money in Consumer Oriented Companies.
Reciproci is aimed to provide “traditional business” a digital omnichannel edge over their “born-digital” rivals.
Reciproci is aimed to provide traditional businesses, a digital omni channel edge over their born digital rivals.
Error: Access Token for is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.